Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back on Track!



Ok, it's been several weeks since I have updated. Getting loan approval turned out to be an incredibly long process that required many prayers to God to keep me patient. During that time of waiting, I found it hard to blog or even think about the house without getting more anxious. The good news is that we have received Loan approval!

I am waiting for Ryan Homes to schedule my pre construction meeting and to give us a start date. Hopefully soon, I really want to be in the house in time for football season (Diehard skins fan).

Quick question, does anyone know any bloggers that have gotten the Saddle Stain hardwood floors with the maple spice cabinets? Trying to picture them together and would love to see some pictures.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I wont hold the 'skin part against you...My husband has the same illness. Me on the other hand am a loyal fan of America's team the one and only Dallas Cowboys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to go with maple spice and saddle, but decided to do ceramic in the kitchen. Here's a blog post I found with the saddle/maple spice combination (with tan brown granite)
    http://buildingintheburbs.blogspot.com/2010/07/two-weeks-until-settlement.html

    It's an NV Home so the colors should be comparable since it's probably the same brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loan approval!! It can be trying, I know. But now you're over the hurdle. :) let the building begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting your loan approval and back on the blog! We missed you! So glad you are about to break ground. Dorsey Chapel Lane is almost complete!!

    ReplyDelete